Sunday, November 20, 2011

I made a goal to enter this race, but for some silly reason I didn't make a goal to get IN SHAPE TO RACE! Here is me doing good for the first five minutes(which you can't see) then hanging on for dear life as my body slowly gave out more and more with each obstacle. I counted around ten crashes over the length of the race. Eventually, I had a mechanical failure and could not complete the last lap (15 minutes) of the race.

I have done a lot of physical activities but never have I done anything as physically demanding as racing like this. I've had an absolute blast, learned a ton, and I will be back, meaner and stronger for the next one!

Thanks Eric, Theresa, Tyler, Hadley, and Cole for coming out to support.


3 comments:

Melly said...

Kev, your are so awesome. We love you and can't wait to come out next year and see you finish and I am sure rock it as well!

xr440dude said...

Yeah, Buddy! Great job - I know racing really takes it out of ya!

The Tiffany's said...

sweet video! you mix master and rock hard racer!

Visit Our Website!