Sunday, November 1, 2009

I love my {girls}!

I was so happy this year that Hailey and Miley let me make their Halloween costumes. They were appropriately a {Cupcake} and a {Lady Bug}. And might I add....the cutest {Cupcake} and {Lady Bug} I have ever seen.


My sweet Hailey with glitter and "eyescara"

Love my little redhead

Sweetest picture....EVER

I saved the best for last. Oh I just love her!

I wasn't able to copy the video from my sisters blog but you have to check it out. Click {Here} and watch the video...so cute! She is the smartest little thing, just wish i could give her a little sqeeze right now.

6 comments:

Melly said...

They turned out so CUTE! Great job. I bet you were wishing you could be there with them too Huh?

Rachel B said...

Very Cute! How do you write on your pictures like that? You need to teach a seminar for all the contempo people.

Kevin and Ashley said...

Haha I just use flickr

The Tiffany's said...

Way cute! You are SO talented- sheesh!

xr440dude said...

Soooo cute! Nice work! BTW - where can I get those giant sprinkles?

Laurel said...

These are SOO cute Ash! Very creative.

Visit Our Website!